Funding

The Festival is responsible for funding all its activities. As a not-for-profit organization and a registered charity, its budget is a carefully balanced mix of income raised from donations, fundraising and sponsorship, along with public sector grants.

70% of the Festival’s expenditure is allocated directly to meeting the costs of presenting performances, artists’ fees and travel, local hospitality, hiring the venues, and paying the technical costs involved with staging events. The remaining 30% of the budget is spent on marketing, fundraising and administration.

Yet in its nascent stage, the Festival heavily depends on Collaborations and partnerships to ensure larger numbers of venues, art forms and participating artistes as also for publicity and wider reach.

The Union Ministry of Culture, Union Ministry of Tourism, Union Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Indian Council for Cultural Relations, Sangeet Natak Akademi, India Tourism Development Corporation, Ministry of Textiles, Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, Directorate of Film Festivals of India, National School of Drama, National Gallery of Modern Art, Sahitya Akademi, Lalitkala Akademi, National Museum, National Archives, Doordarshan, the National Television and the Govt. of NCT of Delhi and the Zonal Cultural Centers have been invaluable partners of DIAF over the last three years.

Follow Us

Contact Us

Forum For Art Beyond Borders:
A1, 1st Floor, North Tower,
Girdhar Apartments,
28, Feroz Shah Road,
New Delhi 110001
INDIA
Ph.No.: +91 11 47340497
Email: office@diaf.in